Here is the perfect Back-To-School power bars recipe. It's the ideal snack for children and adults, for athletes after training or simply for a small craving. Chewy bars are generally not the healthiest snack, but this recipe is a good alternative that can be prepared in advance and can be kept in the fridge for a few days.
- 1 cup of Oats
- ½ cup of almond, chopped
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- ¾ cup of dates
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of honey
- Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate (for topping)
1. Cover a 8"x8" baking mold with parchment paper.
2. Place the dates in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
3. Stir the rest of the ingredients in the mixture and mix until everything is smooth.
4. Pour the mixture in the mold and spread evenly with your hands.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and garnish on the top of the bars.