It's finally autumn and there are never enough apple recipes to make. So here is another delicious one. A recipe of a apple-banana protein bread.
- 1 apple
- 2 bananas
- 1 scoop of Vanille Whey Protein
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of oatmeal
- ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of egg whites
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5 bread pan.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the yogurt, egg whites and vanilla extract.
3. Stir in floor, oatmeal, baking powder, protein whey and cinnamon.
4. Cut the apple in small pieces and add to the mixture.
5. Pour into the mixture into the mold and bake for 60 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before eating.