It's hard to find muffins at the grocery that are healthy, tasty and mellow at once. So here's a recipe for raspberry protein muffins that balances the 3.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 2 eggs white
- ¾ C. of raspberries
- ½ C. of wheat flour
- ¼ C. of unsweetened almond milk
- ½ C. of oatmeal
- ¼ C. of honey
- ¼ C. of greek yogurt
- ½ tsp of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven at 350° and place 6 silicon muffin molds
2. Add egg whites, half of the raspberries, greek yogurt, honey and almond milk to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together with a spoon
4. Pour the mix into the muffin molds and top with the remaining raspberries
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy !