Back to school ? Back to work ? Here is a perfect healthy protein snack.
When it's back to school or back to work time, you may have less time to eat properly and your healthy eating may no longer be a priority. Forging Heroes has an easy and healthy protein snack recipe for you to make for those afternoon cravings or healthy breakfast. It's Easy to make, fast and affordable!
- 1 banana
- 2 tbs of honey
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Large egg white
- 2 ¼ cups of old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet pan with a parchment paper.
2. Puree banana in a blender
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pureed banana with the peanut butter, honey and egg white.
4. Add in the dry ingredients.
5. Spread mixture evenly on a baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
6. After 25 minutes, remove from the oven and break apart the granola. Place it back into the oven for 10 more minutes.
7. Let it cool completely before placing into a jar.
The granola can be kept up to 7 days in an airtight container.
Do you have a recipe idea that you would like Forging Heroes to post on our website? Share it with us by writing to email@example.com