The arrival of spring brings a wave of light flavors and a diet rich in fresh ingredients. We suggest you a recipe for fresh breakfast / snack, easy to make and especially nutritious.
- 4 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of vanilla non-fat yogurt
Raspberries smoothie bowl
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
1. Combine the chia, almond milk and vanilla yogurt in a jar and let it set aside for at least 15 minutes or until the seeds absorb all the liquid. (You can also prepare it the night before your breakfast).
2. Add all the smoothie ingredients into a blender and process to obtain a creamy texture.
3. Put mashed raspberries in a jar, then add a layer of chia pudding, top with raspberries smoothie and garnish with fresh fruits or chia seeds as desired.