The perfect snack to give you a little boost of energy during hot summer days, after a workout or simply to stop an afternoon craving. For coconut lovers, here's a recipe for energy balls that takes a fraction of a second to cook.
- 1 scoop Vanille Whey Protein
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 C. of coconut flour
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 3 tsp of vanilla extract
- ¾ C. of unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Take ½ tsp lemon zest and squeeze all the juice.
2. Put all the ingredients in a blender, except for the shredded coconut and mix it until you get a smooth dough
3. Roll the mixture into balls with your hands
4. Roll the balls in the shredded coconut and let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.