Here's a recipe for frozen yogurt bark that can be customized to your taste. In addition of being refreshing, this recipe can be made ahead of time and always in your freezer for a fast, protein-packed snack, grab-and-go breakfast, or late-night treat.
- 250 ml of plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- Granola ou cereals
- Chia seeds
1. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Spread the yogurt on the baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle yogurt with a good amount of berries, chia seeds and granola/cereals.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove from the freezer, use your hands to break the bark into pieces.