APPLE CINNAMON PROTEIN COOKIES
Here is a second protein recipe made with apples. These cookies are delicious, quick to make and good for health!
- 1 ½ Cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 apple, diced.
- ½ Cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ Cup of egg whites.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Tsp. of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Using a spoon, scoop out a heaping scoop of the mixture and place on a lined baking sheet. Press down and form into a cookie shape.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until mixture is set.
5. Top with cinnamon and enjoy!
Like and share! If you enjoyed our recipe, share your results by mentioning #myforgingrecipe and get a chance to become a Forging Heroes Ambassador!
Do you have a recipe idea that you would like Forging Heroes to post on our website? Share it with us by writing to email@example.com