PUMPKIN PROTEIN BARS
For the month of October and with the approach of Halloween, Forging Heroes presents a protein recipe made with pumpkin. This is the snack of excellence to go with a relaxing afternoon at home during the fall.
- 1½ Cup of Pumpkin puree
- ¾ Cup of Egg whites
- 3 tbsp of Maple syrup
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Cup of Old fashioned rolled Oats.
- 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice ( cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, ground cloves )
- Pecans chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and line an 8x8 pan with a parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the pumpkin, egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla extract
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the mixture. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out evenly.
Optional : Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the center feel set.
6. Let cool completely and slice into bars and serve!
Like and share! If you enjoyed our recipe, share your results by mentioning #myforgingrecipe and get a chance to become a Forging Heroes Ambassador!
Do you have a recipe idea that you would like Forging Heroes to post on our website? Share it with us by writing to email@example.com